Tempo is an independent, no-contract studio offering instruction in ballroom, Latin American, nightclub, and speciality social partner dances. American Tango, waltz, rumba, cha cha, foxtrot, Viennese waltz, paso doble, East and West coast swing, Argentine tango, salsa, hustle, jive, bolero, and mambo are just some of the dances you’ll learn at Tempo!
Tempo’s unique and spacious ballroom is conveniently located on the West side of Madison, just off the beltline, at 701 N High Point Rd. The studio features a 2500-square foot main ballroom with a sprung maple floor, an enclosed brick patio, and a lower-level boutique/pro shop with ballroom shoes, apparel and accessories.
- Private and semi-private lessons to individuals and couples
- Small and large private group classes (ideal for groups of friends, couples or corporate team-building)
- Open group classes (one-hour classes open to all levels of dancers)
- Social dance practice parties on Friday nights with an open group class beforehand
- Youth classes and youth formation (team-style) programs
- Specialized wedding dance instruction and choreography for bridal couples and the entire bridal party
- An intense dance fitness class focusing on cardio, ab and lower body sculpting
- Coaching from visiting professionals
Tempo’s dance activities are ideal for anyone and everyone who wants to learn to dance, from absolute beginners to semi-professional competitive amateurs. All dance activities are available to singles, couples and small groups. You never need a partner to participate in any of Tempo’s dance activities!
If you have questions about the studio and what we offer, please stop in and say hello, call us at (608) 833-3320 or send us an email.
Join Our Mailing List!
Join our mailing list to receive our calendar, event announcements, invitations and list-only promotions. Join our list today!
We look forward to seeing you on the dance floor!